Construction Health & Safety
The OSHA Construction Standard (29 CFR 1926) was issued to protect employees of a sector of the U.S. economy which continues to have the highest rate of work-related injuries. These standards should never be taken lightly and should be maintained to the highest standard to protect against violations, but more importantly to reach the highest level of employee safety.
VOETS expertise allows successful navigation of the complexities and intricacies of the OSHA regulatory framework.
- • OSHA Assessments and Compliance Plans for:
- ◦ Asbestos
- ◦ Lead
- ◦ Mercury
- ◦ Mold and Bacteria
- ◦ Additional OSHA Identified Hazards
- • Respiratory Plans and Employee Fit Testing
- • Confined Space Entry
- • Independent EH&S Auditing
- • Contractor Selection and Orientation
- • Construction Site Inspections
- • Response to OSHA, DEP or Other Inquiries and Inspections
Contact us today for more information.